Here are some ways you can help Blue Dragon children and families.
- Help out at one of the Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (NZ) two fundraising events a year: a book fair and a film evening. Please contact one of the trustees or email us at email@example.com if you would like to be involved or join our database to receive news about upcoming events and activities.
- Invite your friends and family to support Blue Dragon. Tell them about its work and encourage them to donate.
- Next time you buy from Amazon you can select to donate through AmazonSmile – 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products can go to Blue Dragon.
- Organise an event to raise money for Blue Dragon. Other people are welcome to hold their own fundraising events in support of Blue Dragon Vietnam. Need some inspiration – click here and scroll down the page
- Although Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (NZ) is not responsible for other people’s fundraising activities, the trustees would appreciate knowing about these activities and can promote them on our website and Facebook page.
Depositing proceeds into Blue Dragon’s bank account
You may also wish to deposit your proceeds into the Blue Dragon Children’s Trust (NZ)’s bank account – 01-0505-0443480-00. No fees are incurred. This will then be transferred to Blue Dragon Vietnam in a lump sum, saving the bank fees associated with individual transfers.
In the payee details, put your name and address. Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org when money is being deposited with details of amounts and donors. Please advise if you require a receipt.